- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of mouse IL-22 (aa 34-179) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of a mutant mouse IgG2a.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured using CTLL-s indicator cells. Specific Activity: 1-1.5 x106 Units/mg.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute in 250 μl sterile water. Add 1X PBS to the desired protein concentration.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il22
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-22, IL-10-related T Cell-derived-inducible Factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_058667
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8393605
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50929
- Interleukin-22 (IL-22), also known as IL-10 related T cell derived inducible factor (ILTIF) was initially identified as a gene induced by IL-9 in mouse T cells and mast cells. IL-22 has been shown to activate STAT1 and STAT3 in several hepatoma cell lines and upregulate the production of acute phase proteins. IL-22 is produced by normal T cells upon anti-CD3 stimulation in humans. Mouse IL-22 expression is also induced in various organs upon lipopolysaccharide injection, suggesting that IL-22 may be involved in inflammatory responses. The functional IL-22 receptor complex consists of two receptor subunits, IL-22R (CRF29) and IL-10Rbeta (CRF24), belonging to the class II cytokine receptor family.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-521
- Size: 25 ug
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805