- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-expressed human IL-21
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, EM, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-21 Antibody [SB134f] for use in ELISA assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-21
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL21
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-21, Za11
- Protein Accession Number: Q9HBE4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59067
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Interleukin-21 (IL-21) is a four helical bundle type I cytokine. The mature form of human IL-21 is a 131 amino acid protein. IL-21 is expressed primarily by NKT and CD4+ T cells, particularly the inflammatory Th17 subset, and has pleiotropic effects on both innate and adaptive immune responses. The effects of IL-21 include promotion of antibody production, NK cell differentiation, proliferation and differentiation of cells of monocyte and granulocyte lineages, costimulation of T cells, and augmentation of antitumor activity of CD8+ T cells. Studies have shown that IL-21 is also an autocrine cytokine that potently induces Th17 differentiation and suppresses Foxp3 expression, and serves as a target for treating inflammatory diseases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-805
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.