- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The 20RNTC monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human and mouse interleukin-20 receptor 2 (IL-20R2 or IL-20Rb).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL20RB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DIRS1, FNDC6, IL-20R2, Fndc6, Gm186, Il20R2, AV228068, IL20RB
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 53833;213208
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 20RNTC monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human and mouse interleukin-20 receptor 2 (IL-20R2 or IL-20Rb). IL-20R2 is a class II cytokine receptor that pairs with IL-20R to form a receptor capable of binding IL-19, IL-20, or IL-24 and binds IL-20, or IL-24 when paired with IL-22R1. It is primarily found on epithelial originated cells such as those found in the skin or intestines.
- 1: Blumberg, H., Conklin, D., Xu, W., Grossmann, A., Brender, T., Carollo, S., ... Chandrasekher, Y. A. (2001). Interleukin 20: discovery, receptor identification, and role in epidermal function.Cell,104(1), 9-19.
- 2: Wahl, C., M, W., Leith, F., Adler, G., Oswald, F., Reimann, J., ... Wegenka, U. M. (2009). IL-20 receptor 2 signaling down-regulates antigen-specific T cell responses.The Journal of Immunology,182(2), 802-810.
- 3: Dumoutier, L., Leemans, C., Lejeune, D., Kotenko, S. V., Renauld, J. C. (2001). Cutting edge: STAT activation by IL-19, IL-20 and mda-7 through IL-20 receptor complexes of two types.The Journal of Immunology,167(7), 3545-3549.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-002
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $270.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.