- SPECIES: Rat, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MAPTSSPAKE TQQHLEQLLL DLQVLLRGID NYKNLKLPMM LTFKFYLPKQ ATELKHLQCL ENELGALQRV LDLTQSKSFH LEDAGNFISN IRVTVVKLKG SENKFECQFD DEPATVVEFL RRWIAIAQSI ISTM
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine CTLL-2 cells is ≤ 0.4 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2.5 x 106 units/mg.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T-cell growth factor (TCGF), Aldesleukin
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 116562
- IL-2 is a powerful immunoregulatory lymphokine produced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation. IL-2/IL-2R signaling is required for T-cell proliferation and other fundamental functions that are essential for the immune response. IL-2 stimulates growth and differentiation of B-cells, NK cells, lymphokine-activated killer cells, monocytes, macrophages and oligodendrocytes. Recombinant Rat IL-2 is a 15.3 kDa protein containing 134 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-766
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805