- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The JES6-5H4 antibody specifically binds to mouse IL-2, a 17 kDa immunoregulatory cytokine and growth factor for T and B lymphocytes, NK cells, monocytes, and macrophages.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Il-2, Il2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16183
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The JES6-5H4 antibody specifically binds to mouse IL-2, a 17 kDa immunoregulatory cytokine and growth factor for T and B lymphocytes, NK cells, monocytes, and macrophages. IL-2 induces the cytotoxic operations of NK cells, activates B cells, and plays a role in the differentiation of T cells. JES6-5H4 seems to have a neutralizing effect on interleukin-2.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-205
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.