- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: E.coli derived Recombinant Murine IL-2
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100μL/well), a concentration of 4.0-8.0 μg/mL of this antibody will detect at least 32 pg/mL of recombinant murine IL-2 when used with ProSci’s Polyclonal biotinylated antigen affinity purified anti-murine IL-2 (XP-5183Bt) as the detection antibody at a concentration of at least 1.0-2.0 μg/mL.
To detect mIL-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 2.0-4.0 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mIL-2 is 1.0-2.0 ng/lane, under reducing conditions and 0.2-0.4 ng/lane, under non-reducing conditions.
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of mIL-2 (1.0 ng/mL), a concentration of 10.0-14.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
- PURIFICATION: This IgG2Ak antibody was purified from cell culture by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-80°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin 2Interleukin-2, T-cell growth factor, IL-2, TCGF, lymphokine
- Protein Accession Number: P60568
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45593462
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3558
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-299
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $255.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.