- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant Human IL2 Protein, amino acids Ala21-Thr153
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Human IL-2 Sanwich ELISA Immunoassay:
ELISA Capture: Recommended Concentration: 2-8ug/mL, Sample: Human IL-2 Monoclonal Antibody, Rabbit MAb (CAP)
ELISA Detection: Recommended Concentration: 0.15-0.5ug/mL, Sample: Human IL-2 Monoclonal Antibody, Rabbit Mab (DET)
Standard: Recommended Concentration: 0.78-50pg/mL, Sample: Recombinant Human IL2 Protein>
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified, Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU/ug of the protein by LAL method.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2um filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4.
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody can be stored at 2°C to -8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-2; TCGF; lymphokine
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45593462
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3558
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Interleukin-2 (IL-2) is a O-glycosylated, four alpha -helix bundle cytokine that has potent stimulatory activity for antigen-activated T cells. It is expressed by CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, gamma ? T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, and eosinophils. Mature human IL-2 shares 56% and 66% aa sequence identity with mouse and rat IL-2, respectively. The 55 kDa IL-2 R alpha is specific for IL-2 and binds with low affinity. The 75 kDa IL-2 R beta, which is also a component of the IL-15 receptor, binds IL-2 with intermediate affinity. Upon ligand binding, signal transduction is performed by both IL-2 R beta and gamma c. IL-2 is best known for its autocrine and paracrine activity on T cells. It drives resting T cells to proliferate and induces IL-2 and IL-2 R alpha synthesis. IL-2 plays a central role in the expansion and maintenance of regulatory T cells, although it inhibits the development of Th17 polarized cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilution/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guidline for Product use . The product is for research use only
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-089
- Size: 0.1mg
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.