- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse (100%) and Rat (88%).
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-IL-1F10 antibody (7503) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 17 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human IL-1F10.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of IL-1F10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1 μg/mL; IHC: 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-1F10 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. Two isoforms of IL-1F10 exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 17kD
Observed: 17 kD
Recombinant Protein Test (Figure 1): Anti- IL-1F10 antibodies (7503) detected human IL-1F10 recombinant protein at different concentrations.
- ISOFORMS: Human IL-1F10 has 2 isoforms, including isoform 1 (152aa, 17kD) and isoform 2 (152aa, 17kD). Mouse IL-1F10 has one isoform (152aa, 17kD) and Rat IL-1F10 also has one isoform (152aa, 17kD). 7503 can detect human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: IL-1F10 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: IL-1F10 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-1F10 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL1F10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-1F10 Antibody: IL-38, FKSG75, IL1HY2, IL-1HY2, IL1-theta, FIL1-theta, FIL1T, IL38, UNQ6119/PRO20041, Interleukin-1 family member 10, Family of interleukin 1-theta, IL-1F10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_775184
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 27894307
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84639
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The cytokine IL-1 is responsible for initiating a variety of activities through the activation of transcription factors, NF-kappa B and AP-1, thereby promoting host response to injury or infection (1). IL-1F10 (Interleukin-1 family member 10), also known as FIL1T, IL1HY2 or FKSG75, is highly expressed in the skin, spleen and proliferating B-cells of the tonsil (2). IL-1F10 binds soluble IL-1 receptor type 1, and is one of nine Interleukin 1 families clustered on chromosome 2, where it is thought to participate in the regulation of adapted and innate immune responses (3). IL-1F10 and IL-1RN polymorphisms may play an important role in the susceptibility to developing rheumatoid arthritis (4).
- 1: Towne et al. J. Biol. Chem. 2004; 279:13677-88.
- 2: Lin et al. J. Biol. Chem. 2001; 276: 20597-602.
- 3: Bensen et al. J. Interferon Cytokine Res. 2001; 21:899-904.
- 4: Cruz-Robles et al. Immunol. Invest. 2009; 38:231-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7503
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin