- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human IL-17RE.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-17RE peptide is used for blocking the activity of IL-17RE antibody (catalog number 7181P).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store IL-17RE peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL17RE
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-17 receptor E, IL-17 receptor E
- Protein Accession Number: NP_705616
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 301129232
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 132014
- 1: Li TS, Li XN, Chang CJ, et al. Identification and functional characterization of a novel interleukin 17 receptor: a possible mitogenic activation through ras/mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. Cell Signal. 2006; 18:1287-98.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7181P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.