- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 17B7 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse and rat IL-17A, a pro-inflammatory cytokine.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il17a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Il17, Ctla8, IL-17, Ctla-8, IL-17A, Il17a
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16171;301289
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 17B7 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to mouse and rat IL-17A, a pro-inflammatory cytokine. It is produced by T helper 17 (Th17) cells, a unique subset of IL-23 dependent CD4+ T cells. Interleukin-17A is highly expressed in transplant rejection, asthma, psoriasis, and multiple sclerosis, and enhances the expression of ICAM-1 in human fibroblasts. The homodimer is expressed by activated peripheral CD4+ T lymphocytes. The Interleukin-17A binds to the IL-17 receptors (IL-17R) expressed by mast cells, monocytes and macrophages, fibroblasts, and endothelial and epithelial cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-007
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin