- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MNWVNVISDL KKIEDLIQSM HIDATLYTES DVHPSCKVTA MKCFLLELQV ISLESGDASI HDTVENLIIL ANNSLSSNGN VTESGCKECE ELEEKNIKEF LQSFVHIVQM FINTS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of the proliferation of CTLL - 2 cells was found to be ≤ 0.5 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 2 x 106 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-15 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-15 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-15 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P600, IL-13, NC30, Interleukin-13
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002179.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 26787978
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3596
- IL-15 is an immunomodulating cytokine that stimulates the proliferation of T lymphocytes and shares many biological properties with IL-2. IL-15 exerts its biological activites primarily on T cells. It is also essential in the development, survival and activation of NK cells. Increased expression of IL-15 has been implicated with rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowl disease and diseases affiliated with retroviruses HIV and HTLV-I. Human IL-15 is biologically active on mouse cells as measured by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of mouse CTLL cells. Recombinant human IL-15 is a 12.9 kDa protein consisting of 114 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-260
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.