- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser26-Phe131
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12.7 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-13, IL-13, T-Cell Activation Protein P600, Il13
- Protein Accession Number: P20109
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16163
- Mouse interleukin 13 (mIL-13) is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by activated Th2 cells. IL-13 induces B cell proliferation and immunoglobin production. It contains a four helical bundle with two internal disulfide bonds. Mouse IL13 shares 58% sequence identity with human protein and exhibits cross-species activity. IL13 signals via receptor IL13R (type2, IL4R) and activates STAT-6. IL13 initially binds IL-13R alpha1 with low affinity and triggers association of IL4R alpha, generating a high affinity heterodimeric receptor IL13R and eliciting downstream signals. IL13 also binds IL-13R alpha2 with high affinity, which plays a role in a negative feedback system of IL13 signaling. IL13 is an important mediator of allergic inflammation and disease.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-928
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $590.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805