- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: p35 Subunit: RNLPVATPDP GMFPCLHHSQ NLLRAVSNML QKARQTLEFY PCTSEEIDHE DITKDKTSTV EACLPLELTK NESCLNSRET SFITNGSCLA SRKTSFMMAL CLSSIYEDLK MYQVEFKTMN AKLLMDPKRQ IFLDQNMLAV IDELMQALNF NSETVPQKSS LEEPDFYKTK IKLCILLHAF RIRAVTIDRV MSYLNAS p40 Subunit: IWELKKDVYV VELDWYPDAP GEMVVLTCDT PEEDGITWTL DQSSEVLGSG KTLTIQVKEF GDAGQYTCHK GGEVLSHSLL LLHKKEDGIW STDILKDQKE PKNKTFLRCE AKNYSGRFTC WWLTTISTDL TFSVKSSRGS SDPQGVTCGA ATLSAERVRG DNKEYEYSVE CQEDSACPAA EESLPIEVMV DAVHKLKYEN YTSSFFIRDI IKPDPPKNLQ LKPLKNSRQV EVSWEYPDTW STPHSYFSLT FCVQVQGKSK REKKDRVFTD KTSATVICRK NASISVRAQD RYYSSSWSEW ASVPCS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the induction of IFN - gamma from NK cells co - stimulated with IL - 18 is ≤ 1.0 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 1 x 106 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-12 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-12 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-12 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL12A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: P35, CLMF, NFSK, NKSF1, IL-12A, Interleukin-12 subunit alpha, Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 35 kDa subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000873.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 24430219
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3592
- IL-12 is a potent regulator of cell mediated immune responses and it induces IFN-γ production by NK and T cells. It is produced by activated monocytes/macrophage cells, B lymphocytes and connective tissue type mast cells. Among its biological activities IL-12 promotes the growth and activity of activated NK, CD4+ and CD8+ cells and induces the development of IFN-γ producing Th1 cells. Recombinant Human IL-12 is a 75.0 kDa heterodimeric glycoprotein consisting of disulfide-linked 35 kDa (p35) and 40 kDa (p40) subunits (503 total amino acid residues).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-255
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin