- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: p40 Subunit: MWELEKDVYV VEVDWTPDAP GETVNLTCDT PEEDDITWTS DQRHGVIGSG KTLTITVKEF LDAGQYTCHK GGETLSHSHL LLHKKENGIW STEILKNFKN KTFLKCEAPN YSGRFTCSWL VQRNMDLKFN IKSSSSSPDS RAVTCGMASL SAEKVTLDQR DYEKYSVSCQ EDVTCPTAEE TLPIELALEA RQQNKYENYS TSFFIRDIIK PDPPKNLQMK PLKNSQVEVS WEYPDSWSTP HSYFSLKFFV RIQRKKEKMK ETEEGCNQKG AFLVEKTSTE VQCKGGNVCV QAQDRYYNSS CSKWACVPCR VRS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to inhibit the proliferative effect of 2 ng/ml mIL-12p70 in T-cell enriched PBMCs.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il12b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-12, NKSF, CTL Maturation Factor (TCMF), Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor (CLMF), TSF, p40:Interleukin-12 subunit beta, IL-12 subunit p40, IL-12B, Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor 40 kDa subunit (CLMF p40), NK cell Stimulating Factor Chain 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16160
- IL-12 is a potent regulator of cell-mediated immune responses and it induces IFN-γ production by NK and T cells. It is produced by activated monocytes/macrophage cells, B lymphocytes and connective tissue-type mast cells. Among its biological activities, IL-12 promotes the growth and activity of activated NK, CD4+ and CD8+ cells, and induces the development of IFN-γ-producing Th1 cells. Recombinant Murine IL-12 p40 is a 40.0 kDa protein consisting of 313 amino acid residues and less than 5% of the IL-12 p80 dimer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-680
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin