- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, Func, IF, IP, WB
- SPECIFICITY: The C17.8 antibody specifically reacts with the p40 subunit of IL-12, as free monomer, as a homodimer, or as a part of the p70 dimer.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il12b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p40, Il-12b, Il12p40, Il-12p40, Il12b
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16160
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The C17.8 antibody specifically reacts with the p40 subunit of IL-12, as free monomer, as a homodimer, or as a part of the p70 dimer. C17.8 seems to neutralize the activity of mouse IL-12 and IL-23. IL-12 is the p70 heterodimer of p35 and p40, expressed by the macrophages, dendritic cells, and monocytes. The C17.8 antibody cross-reacts with IL-23, since IL-23 also contains one p40 subunit.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-143
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $390.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.