- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-12. Anti-Human IL-12 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect hIL-12 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 – 1.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This biotinylated polyclonal antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Polyclonal Anti-Human IL-12 as a capture antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 – 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIL-12.
To detect hIL-12 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 ug/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIL-12 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: IL-12 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL12A , IL12B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-12, NKSF, CTL Maturation Factor (TCMF), Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor (CLMF), TSFp35: Interleukin-12 subunit alpha, IL-12 subunit p35, IL-12A, Cytotoxic Lymphocyte Maturation Factor 35 kDa subunit (CLMF p35), NK cell Stimulating Factor Chain 1p40: Interleukin-12 subunit beta, IL-12 subunit p40, IL-12B, CytotoxicLymphocyte Maturation Factor 40 kDa subunit (CLMF p40), NK cell Stimulating Factor Chain 2
- Protein Accession Number: p35: P29459 p40: P29460
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P29459.2, P29460.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: p35: 3592 p40: 3593
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- IL-12 is a potent regulator of cell-mediated immune responses and it induces IFN-gamma production by NK and T cells. It is produced by activated monocytes/macrophage cells, B lymphocytes and connective tissue-type mast cells. Among its biological activities, IL-12 promotes the growth and activity of activated NK, CD4+ and CD8+ cells, and induces the development of IFN-gamma-producing Th1 cells. Recombinant Human IL-12 is a 75.0 kDa heterodimeric glycoprotein consisting of disulfide-linked 35 kDa (p35) and 40 kDa (p40) subunits (503 total amino acid residues).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-340
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin