- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: IL-10R subunit alpha (Phospho-Ser319/323) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 319/Serine 323 (D-S (p) -G-F-G-S (p) -T) derived from Human IL-10R subunit alpha.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of IL-10R subunit alpha protein only when phosphorylated at serine 319 and serine 323.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 63 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL10RA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD210, IL10R, CD210a, CDW210A, HIL-10R, IL-10R1, CDKN6, IL10RA
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001549.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 222136575
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3587
- Receptor for IL10; binds IL10 with a high affinity.
- 1: Okwor I, et al. (2009) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 106 (33): 13951-6. Chen G, et al. (2009) Parasitology. 136 (10): 1107-20. Gonzalez P, et al. (2009) J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 68 (4): 391-403.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-515
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.