- SPECIES: Human, Virus
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MSPGQGTQSE NSCTHFPGNL PNMLRDLRDA FSRVKTFFQM KDQLDNLLLK ESLLEDFKGY LGCQALSEMI QFYLEEVMPQ AENQDPDIKA HVNSLGENLK TLRLRLRRCH RFLPCENKSK AVEQVKNAFN KLQEKGIYKA MSEFDIFINY IEAYMTMKIR N
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by the dose-dependent co-stimulation (with human IL-4) of MC/9 cells. The expected ED50 is ≤ 2.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of ≥ 5 x 105 units/mg.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B-TCGF, CSIF, TGIF
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3586
- IL-10 is an immunosuppressive cytokine produced by a variety of mammalian cell types including macrophages, monocytes, T cells, B cells and keratinocytes. IL-10 inhibits the expression of proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-1 and TNF-α. Like IL-4, IL-10 enhances humoral immune responses and attenuates cell-mediated immune reactions. Human IL-10 is active on murine cells, but murine IL-10 is inactive on human cells. Recombinant Human IL-10 is an 18.6 kDa protein of 161 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-729
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805