- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: NS1 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of human IL-10 (aa 19-178) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of a mutant human IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Bioactivity demonstrated in cytokine synthesis inhibition assay, measuring inhibition of IL-6 production by PU5-1 cells.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute in 50 μl sterile water. Add 1X PBS to the desired protein concentration.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-10, Cytokine Sythesis Inhibitory Factor, CSIF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000563
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10835141
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3586
- Interleukin-10 (IL-10) is a cytokine produced by activated Th2 cells, B cells, keratinocytes and monocytes/macrophages. In vitro murine and human IL-10 inhibits cytokine synthesis by Th1 cells, natural killer cells and monocytes/macrophages. Several studies have suggested the potential application of IL-10 as an anti-inflammatory agent in the treatment of septic shock and as an immunosuppressive agent in certain T cell mediated autoimmune diseases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-497
- Size: 50 ug
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin