- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-expressed mouse IL-10
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Cytotoxicity, E, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: IL-10 Antibody [JES5-2A5] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISA, ELISpot, and multiplex assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IL-10
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin-10, B cell derived T cell growth factor, B-TCGF, T cell growth inhibitory factor, TGIF, cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor, CSIF
- Protein Accession Number: P18893
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16153
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-697
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.