- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant rIL-10 (rat Interleukin-10).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of rIL-10 (30.00 ng/mL), a concentration of 0.45 0.8 mg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect rIL-10 by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant rIL-10.
To detect Rat IL-10 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Rat IL-10 (XP-5163Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Rat IL-10.
To detect rIL-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant rIL-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-rIL-10 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized rIL-10 matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-10 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL10X, Il-10, Interleukin-10, Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor, IL-10
- Protein Accession Number: P29456
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 266338
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25325
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Interleukins (ILs) are a large group of cytokines that are produced mainly by leukocytes, although some are produced by certain phagocytes and auxiliary cells. ILs have a variety of functions, but most function to direct other immune cells to divide and differentiate. Each IL acts on a specific, limited group of cells through a receptor specific for that IL.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5163
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin