- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant mIL-10 (murine IL-10).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of mIL-10 (2.5 ng/mL), a concentration of 0.012- 0.014 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect mIL-10 by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mIL-10.
To detect mIL-10 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Murine IL-10 (XP-5162Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mIL-10.
To detect mIL-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mIL-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-mIL-10 specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized mIL-10 matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IL-10 antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CSIF, Il-10, Interleukin-10, Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor, IL-10
- Protein Accession Number: P18893
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 408360145
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16153
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Interleukins (ILs) are a large group of cytokines that are produced mainly by leukocytes, although some are produced by certain phagocytes and auxiliary cells. ILs have a variety of functions, but most function to direct other immune cells to divide and differentiate. Each IL acts on a specific, limited group of cells through a receptor specific for that IL. Human IL10 is a non glycosylated polypeptide consisting of 178 amino acids. There is 73% homology between the human and mouse IL10 proteins, however, the human IL10 acts on both human and mouse target cells, while the mouse IL10 has species specific activity. The cellular sources of IL10 are CD4+ T cells and T cell clones, thymocytes, B cells and B cell lymphomas, macrophages, mast cell lines and keratinocytes. IL10 will stimulate the growth of stem cells, mast cells and thymocytes. IL10 enhances cytotoxic T cell development, and costimulates B cell differentiation and immunoglobulin secretion. IL10 inhibits cytokine production by macrophages and suppresses macrophage class II MHC expression. The human IL10 gene is on human chromosome 1.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5162
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.