IL-10 Antibody [15B9-1-2]CATALOG NUMBER: 38-301
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, Neut, WB
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Mouse
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.5 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: E.coli derived Recombinant Murine IL-10
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100μL/well), a concentration of 4.0-8.0 μg/mL of this antibody will detect at least 1600 pg/mL of recombinant murine IL-10 when used with ProSci’s Polyclonal biotinylated antigen affinity purified anti-murine IL-10 as the detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 0.5-1.0 μg/mL.
To detect mIL-10 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 1.0-2.0 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mIL-10 is 2.0-4.0 ng/lane, under reducing or non-reducing conditions.
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of mIL-10 (0.5 ng/mL), a concentration of 3.0-5.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
- PURIFICATION: This IgG2A antibody was purified from cell culture by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-80°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interleukin 10Interleukin-10, Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor, IL-10, CSIF, TGIF, GVHDS, IL10A
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000563.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10835141
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3586
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-301
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805