- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MVPIRQLHYR LRDEQQKSLV LSDPYELKAL HLNGQNINQQ VIFSMSFVQG EPSNDKIPVA LGLKGKNLYL SCVMKDGTPT LQLESVDPKQ YPKKKMEKRF VFNKIEVKSK VEFESAEFPN WYISTSQAEH KPVFLGNNSG QDIIDFTMES VSS
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was determined by the dose - dependent stimulation of murine D10S cells is < 0.002 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of > 5 x 108 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IL-1 beta recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IL-1 beta is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IL-1 beta recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Il1b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Il-1b, IL-1beta, Interleukin-1 beta, IL-1 beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_032387.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6680415
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16176
- IL-1β is a proinflammatory cytokine produced in a variety of cells including monocytes, tissue macrophages, keratinocytes and other epithelial cells. Both IL-1α and IL-1β binds to the same receptor and has similar if not identical biological properties. These cytokines have a broad range of activities including, stimulation of thymocyte proliferation, by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, mitogenic FGF-like activity and the ability to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells. However, whereas IL-1β is a secreted cytokine, IL-1α is predominantly a cell-associated cytokine. Recombinant murine IL-1β is a 17.5 kDa protein containing 153 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-110
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin