- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-270 of human IKZF1 (NP_001207694.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse thymus
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 55-75kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IKZF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ZNFN1A1, IK1, LYF1, hIk-1, IKAROS, PRO0758, ZNFN1A1, Hs.54452
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10320
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a transcription factor that belongs to the family of zinc-finger DNA-binding proteins associated with chromatin remodeling. The expression of this protein is restricted to the fetal and adult hemo-lymphopoietic system, and it functions as a regulator of lymphocyte differentiation. Several alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described for this gene. Most isoforms share a common C-terminal domain, which contains two zinc finger motifs that are required for hetero- or homo-dimerization, and for interactions with other proteins. The isoforms, however, differ in the number of N-terminal zinc finger motifs that bind DNA and in nuclear localization signal presence, resulting in members with and without DNA-binding properties. Only a few isoforms contain the requisite three or more N-terminal zinc motifs that confer high affinity binding to a specific core DNA sequence element in the promoters of target genes. The non-DNA-binding isoforms are largely found in the cytoplasm, and are thought to function as dominant-negative factors. Overexpression of some dominant-negative isoforms have been associated with B-cell malignancies, such as acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 18-345
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.