- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: IKK-beta (Ab-199) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.197~201 (Q-K-Y-T-V) derived from Human IKK-β.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total IKK-βprotein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 87 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IKBKB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IKK2, IKKB, IMD15, NFKBIKB, IKK-beta, I-kappa-B kinase 2, I-kappa-B-kinase beta, IKK2, IkBKB
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001547.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 41352712
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3551
- Acts as part of the IKK complex in the conventional pathway of NF-κ-B activation and phosphorylates inhibitors of NF-κ-B thus leading to the dissociation of the inhibitor/NF-κ-B complex and ultimately the degradation of the inhibitor. Also phosphorylates NCOA3.
- 1: Chen RA, et al. PLoS Pathog. 2008 Feb 8;4 (2): e22Yen CJ, et al. Cancer Res. 2008 Apr 15;68 (8): 2632-40
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-613
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.