- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: IKK- alpha/ beta (phospho Ser180/181) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 180/181 (C-T-S (p)-F-V) derived from Human IKK- alpha/ beta.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of IKK- alpha/beta only when phosphorylated at serine 180/181.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 85 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHUK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FLJ40509, I-kappa-B kinase, IKBKB, kinase beta, NFKBIKB
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001269.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62241001
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1147
- Acts as part of the IKK complex in the conventional pathway of NF-kappa-B activation and phosphorylates inhibitors of NF-kappa-B thus leading to the dissociation of the inhibitor/NF-kappa-B complex and ultimately the degradation of the inhibitor. Also phosphorylates NCOA3.
- 1: Hafeez BB, et al. (2008) Cancer Res 68, 8564-72
- 2: Cahill CM, Rogers JT (2008) J Biol Chem 283, 25900-12
- 3: Encinas M, et al. (2008)Cell Death Differ 15, 1510-21
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-981
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.