- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This IGSF6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 69-97 amino acids from the Central region of human IGSF6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGSF6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Immunoglobulin superfamily member 6, IgSF6, Protein DORA, IGSF6, DORA
- Protein Accession Number: O95976
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10261
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Molecular function: transmembrane receptor activity. Biological process: cell surface receptor linked signal transduction. Biological process: immune response.
- 1: King, K., et al. Eur. J. Immunogenet. 30(3):187-190(2003)
- 2: Bates, E.E., et al. Immunogenetics 52 (1-2), 112-120 (2000) :
- 3: Bates, E.E., et al. Mol. Immunol. 35(9):513-524(1998)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-381
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.