- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 350-562 of human IGSF3 (NP_001007238.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: MCF7
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 135kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGSF3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: EWI-3, LCDD, V8, immunoglobulin superfamily member 3, glu-Trp-Ile EWI motif-containing protein 3, immunoglobin superfamily, member 3
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3321
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is an immunoglobulin-like membrane protein containing several V-type Ig-like domains. A mutation in this gene has been associated with bilateral nasolacrimal duct obstruction (LCDD).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-430
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.