- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Turkey
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: IgM Antibody [M-1] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, ELISA, immunoprecipitation, and stimulation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IgM
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-256
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.