- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human recombinant protein corresponding to the Fc region was used as the immunogen for this IgG4 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the IgG4 antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
1. Staining of FFPE tissue is enhanced by boiling sections in 10mM Tris with 1mM EDTA, pH9 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGHG4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3503
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- The regions of relatively constant sequence beyond the variable regions of immunoglobulins are termed constant regions (C regions) and are present in both the heavy and light chains. With very few exceptions, the sites of attachment for carbohydrates on immunoglobulins are located in these C regions. These regions also function to hold the variable regions together by using the disulfide bond between them. The C regions facilitate interaction with the antigen by increasing the maximum rotation of the immunoglobulin arms. Reportedly, a large population of patients with recurrent respiratory tract infection has low IgG4 concentrations. IgG4-related sclerosing disease has been recognized as a systemic disease entity characterized by an elevated serum IgG4 level, sclerosing fibrosis, and diffuse lymphoplasmacytic infiltration with the presence of many IgG4-positive plasma cells. IgG4 is overexpressed in inflammatory pseudotumor (IPT) and under expressed in inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor (IMT). In pulmonary nodular lymphoid hyperplasia (PNLH), there are an increased number of IgG4+ plasma cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-052
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin