- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Glu 98 - Lys 330
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26.4 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM tris, 100 mM glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ighg2a
- Protein Accession Number: CAC20702
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 380793
- Immunoglobulin G2 (IgG2) is a member of many immunoglobulin G developed and secreted by effective B cells. In wake of cutting by pepsin, IgG is divided into two F(ab)s with one antigen binding site and a high conserved Fc segment. The Fc segment bears a highly conserved N-glycosylation site. There are two members of IgG2: IgG2a and IgG2b. It was found that IgG2a was superior to IgG1 in activating complement. The glycosylation of the circulating immunoglobulin-γ (IgG) antibody molecules changes in rheumatoid arthritis.
- 1: Sikorav J.-L., et al., 1980, Nucleic Acids Res. 8:3143-3155.
- 2: Ollo R., et al., 1981, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 78:2442-2446.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-421
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.