- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: RIPGSPEIRGDPNCQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in Human Placenta lysates (calculated MW of 27.9kDa according to NP_000587.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Testis. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 30kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGFBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IGFBP1, insulin-like growth factor binding protein 1, AFBP, IBP1, IGF-BP25, PP12, hIGFBP-1, IBP-1, IGF-binding protein 1, IGFBP-1, OTTHUMP00000159561, OTTHUMP00000207990, OTTHUMP00000214348, alpha-pregnancy-associated endometrial globulin, amniotic fluid binding protein, binding protein-25, binding protein-26, binding protein-28, growth hormone independent-binding protein, insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 1, placental protein 12
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000587.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124055
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3484
- 1: Sugita S, Morishita Y, Kano J, Furuya S, Shiba-Ishii A, Noguchi M.IGFBP-1 is expressed specifically in ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-370
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805