- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: IGFBP-3 (phospho Ser183) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 183 (K-D-S (p)-Q-R) derived from Human IGFBP-3 .
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of IGFBP-3 only when phosphorylated at serine 183.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGFBP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IBP-3, IBP3, IGF-binding protein 3, IGFBP3, Insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 precursor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000589.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62243248
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3486
- IGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors.
- 1: Zhang Q, Steinle JJ (2013)Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54, 3052-7 . Cobb LJ, Liu B, Lee KW, Cohen P (2006) Cancer Res 66, 10878-84 .
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 80-047
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $325.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.