- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: IGF1R (phospho Tyr1346) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 1346 (Q-P-Y (p)-A-H) derived from Human IGF1R .
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of IGF1R only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 1346.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 154 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGF1R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD221, kinase IGF1R, IGF1R
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000866.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557665
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3480
- This receptor binds insulin-like growth factor with a high affinity. It has tyrosine kinase activity. The insulin-like growth factor I receptor plays a critical role in transformation events. Cleavage of the precursor generates alpha and beta subunits. It is highly overexpressed in most malignant tissues where it functions as an anti-apoptotic agent by enhancing cell survival.
- 1: Ullrich A., EMBO J. 5:2503-2512(1986).
- 2: Abbot A.M., J. Biol. Chem. 267:10759-10763(1992).
- 3: The MGC Project Team;Genome Res. 14:2121-2127(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-831
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.