- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified truncated recombinant IGF1R-His expressed in E. Coli strain BL21 (DE3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(P):1:500 - 1:2,000
IHC(F):1:500 - 1:2,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- BUFFER: Ascitic fluid containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IGF1R monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGF1R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Insulin-like growth factor I receptor, IGF-I receptor, IGFR, CD221, IGFIR, JTK13
- Protein Accession Number: P08069
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124240
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3480
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- IGF1R(insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor), a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase, is widely expressed in many cell types within fetal and postnatal tissues, and in many cell lines. Upon binding to its ligands, IGF-I and IGF-II, receptor autophosphorylation occurs. The triple tyrosine cluster within the kinase domain (Tyr1131, Tyr1135 and Tyr1136) is the earliest major site of autophosphorylation. Phosphorylation of these three tyrosine residues is necessary for kinase activation.Insulin receptors (IRs) share significant similarity with IGF1 receptors in both structure and function,including an equivalent triple tyrosine cluster within the activation loop of the kinase domain (Tyr1146, Tyr1150 and Tyr1151).Tyrosine autophosphorylation of insulin receptor is one of the earliest cellular responses to insulin stimulation. Autophosphorylation begins with phosphorylation of Tyr1146 and either Tyr1150 or Tyr1151. Full kinase activation requires the triple tyrosine phosphorylation.
- 1: Adams, T.E. et al. Cell. Mol. Life Sci. 2000 57, 1050-1093.
- 2: Baserga, R. et al. Oncogene 2000 19, 5574-5581.
- 3: Scheidegger, K.J. et al. J. Biol. Chem. 2000 275, 38921-38928.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-174
- Size: 0.1 mL
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin