- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This IGF1 Receptor (IGF1R) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 19-51 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human IGF1 Receptor (IGF1R).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 155 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGF1R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor, Insulin-like growth factor I receptor, IGF-I receptor, CD221, Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor alpha chain, Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor beta chain, IGF1R
- Protein Accession Number: P08069
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124240
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3480
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The IGF1R receptor binds insulin-like growth factor with a high affinity and plays a critical role in transformation events. Cleavage of the precursor generates alpha and beta subunits. It is highly overexpressed in most malignant tissues where it functions as an anti-apoptotic agent by enhancing cell survival. The protein possess tyrosine kinase activity.
- 1: Song, R.X., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(7):2076-2081 (2004).
- 2: Zhao, H., et al., Oncogene 23(3):786-794 (2004).
- 3: Lu, Y., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 313(3):709-715 (2004).
- 4: Hakam, A., et al., Dig. Dis. Sci. 48(10):1972-1978 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-097
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.