- SPECIES: Cynomolgus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Glu 31 - Asn 932
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.This protein contains a furin convertase cleavage site, 737-RKRR-740, and will be partially processed into N (α chain) and C-terminal fragment (partial β chain) with calculated MW of 81.1 kDa and
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 81.1 kDa, 23.8 kDa
- PURITY: >90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGF1R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IGF1R,IGFR,JTK13,CD221,MGC142170,MGC142172,MGC18216
- Protein Accession Number: XP_005560632.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 102130142
- The Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 Receptor (IGF1) is also known as CD221, JTK13. and is a transmembrane receptor that is activated by IGF-1 and by the related growth factor IGF-2. It belongs to the large class of tyrosine kinase receptors. This receptor mediates the effects of IGF-1, which is a polypeptide protein hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin. IGF1R is make up of two alpha subunits and two beta subunits ,the Both the α and β subunits are synthesized from a single mRNA precursor. The precursor is then glycosylated, proteolytically cleaved, and crosslinked by cysteine bonds to form a functional transmembrane αβ chain.The α chains are located extracellularly while the β subunit spans the membrane and are responsible for intracellular signal transduction upon ligand stimulation. IGF1R have a binding site for ATP, which is used to provide the phosphates for autophosphorylation. There is a 60% homology between IGF1R and the insulin receptor. In response to ligand binding, the α chains induce the tyrosine autophosphorylation of the β chains. This event triggers a cascade of intracellular signaling that, while somewhat cell type specific, often promotes cell survival and cell proliferation.
- 1: Jones JI, Clemmons DR., 1995, Endocr. Rev. 16 : 3–34.
- 2: LeRoith D, et al., 1995, Endocr. Rev. 16 (2): 143–63.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-443
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin