- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MAPWQCAPCS AEKLALCPPV SASCSEVTRS AGCGCCPMCA LPLGAACGVA TARCARGLSC RALPGEQQPL HALTRGQGAC VQESDASAPH AAEAGSPESP ESTEITEEEL LDNFHLMAPS EEDHSILWDA ISTYDGSKAL HVTNIKKWKE PCRIELYRVV ESLAKAQETS GEEISKFYLP NCNKNGFYHS RQCETSMDGE AGLCWCVYPW NGKRIPGSPE IRGDPNCQIY FNVQN
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 was Biological activity was determined by its ability to inhibit IGF - I induced proliferation of MCF - 7 is ≤ 0.5 μg/mL in the presence of 6 ng/mL of human IGF - I.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IGF-BP1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IGF-BP1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IGF-BP1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGFBP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AFBP, IBP1, PP12, IGF-BP25, hIGFBP-1, Insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 1, Placental protein 12, IBP-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000587.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4504615
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3484
- IGF-BPs controls the distribution, function and activity of IGFs in various cell tissues and body fluids. Currently there are seven named IGF-BPs that form high affinity complexes with both IGF-I and IGF-II. IGF-BP1 is a 25.4 kDa cysteine-rich secreted protein expressed in liver, deciduas, and kidneys and is the most abundant IGF-BP in amniotic fluid. Levels of IGF-BP1 in serum are lowest after food. IGF-BP1 binds to both IGF-I and IGF-II with equal affinity. Phosphorylated IGF-BP1 hinders IGF actions, where as nonphosphorylated IGF-BP1 is stimulatory. Recombinant human IGF-BP1 is a 25.4 kDa protein consisting of 235 amino acid residues (Isoform A).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-322
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.025 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin