- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified human IgA was used as the immunogen for the Anti-IgA antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 1-2 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml 30 min RT
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml 30 min RT (1)
Optimal dilution of the Anti-IgA antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IGHA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ig alpha-1 chain C regionIgA1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3493
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb is specific to heavy chain of IgA and shows minimal cross-reaction with heavy chains of other immunoglobulins. It is reactive with both IgA1 and IgA2 subclasses of Alpha heavy chain. It reacts with the third constant domain (CH3) of the alpha chain of IgA molecules. Immunoglobulins are four-chain, Y-shaped, monomeric structures comprised of two identical heavy chains and two identical light chains held together through inter-chain disulfide bonds. The chains form two domains, the Fab (antigen binding) fragment and the Fc (constant) fragment. Immunoglobulin A (IgA) is the main protein of the mucosal immune system. It is generated by B-cells in gut-associated lymphoid tissues. Daily production of IgA exceeds that of any of the other immunoglobulins. IgA exists mainly in dimers but can also exist as polymers or as monomers. Dimers and polymers contain a joining (J) chain that can be bound by the polymeric immunoglobulin receptor (pIgR) for transportation of the molecule to mucosal surfaces. The most common feature of plasmacytomas, and certain non-Hodgkin s lymphomas is the restricted expression of a single heavy chain class. Demonstration of clonality in lymphoid infiltrates indicates that the infiltrate is clonal and therefore malignant.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-411
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.