- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This IFNGR1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 463-489 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human IFNGR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNGR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interferon gamma receptor 1, IFN-gamma receptor 1, IFN-gamma-R1, CDw119, CD119, IFNGR1
- Protein Accession Number: P15260
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 124474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3459
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene (IFNGR1) encodes the ligand-binding chain(alpha) of the gamma interferon receptor. Human interferon-gammareceptor is a heterodimer of IFNGR1 and IFNGR2. A genetic variationin IFNGR1 is associated with susceptibility to Helicobacter pyloriinfection. In addition, defects in IFNGR1 are a cause of mendeliansusceptibility to mycobacterial disease, also known as familialdisseminated atypical mycobacterial infection. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Silva, L.K., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(11):1221-1227(2010)
- 2: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 3: Romero, R., et al. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 203 (4), 361 (2010) :
- 4: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-568
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.