- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: SYDSPDYTDESCT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 28kDa band in Human Uterus lysates after 0.2ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 37.4kDa according to NP_000865.2. The 28kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Prostate and Placenta. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all three reported isoforms (NP_000865.2 ; NP_997467.1; NP_997468.1 )
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNAR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IFNAR2, interferon (alpha, beta and omega) receptor 2, IFN-R, IFN-alpha-REC, IFNABR, IFNARB
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000865.2,NP_997467.1,NP_997468.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19923129
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3455
- 1: Keller BC, Fredericksen BL, Samuel MA, Mock RE, Mason PW, Diamond MS, Gale M Jr. Resistance to alpha/beta interferon is a determinant of West Nile virus replication fitness and virulence. J Virol. 2006 Oct;80(19):9424-34.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-858
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.