- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: 25-186
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: IFNA2b IgY antibody can be used for the detection of IFNA2b by ELISA, Western blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21.6 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: IFNA2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interferon alpha-2, Interferon alpha-A, IFN-alpha-2, IFNA, INFA2, IFNA2B, IFN-alphaA,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000596.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11067751
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3440
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Human interferon, α 2, β domain. IFN-α-2b is a potent immune modulator. It can either inhibit or enhance immune cell activity within the tightly regulated microenvironment of inflammation, depending upon the concentration of the cytokine and the activation stage of the cell.
- 1: Zella,D. et al. Recombinant IFN-alpha (2b) increases the expression of apoptosis receptor CD95 and chemokine receptors CCR1 and CCR3 in monocytoid cells. J. Immunol. 163 (6), 3169-3175 (1999).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7270
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.