- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MDPVPRATRL PVEAKDCHIA QFKSLSPKEL QAFKKAKDAI EKRLLEKDMR CSSHLISRAW DLKQLQVQER PKALQAEVAL TLKVWENMTD SALATILGQP LHTLSHIHSQ LQTCTQLQAT AEPKPPSRRL SRWLHRLQEA QSKETPGCLE DSVTSNLFRL LTRDLKCVAS GDQCV
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to activate STAT following receptor - ligand interaction.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IFN lambda 2 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IFN lambda 2 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IFN lambda 2 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ifnl2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Il28a, IL-28A, EG330496, Il28a, Interferon lambda-2, Interleukin-28A, IFN-lambda-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001019844.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 130494425
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 330496
- IFN lambda-1,-2, and -3 (also known as IL-29, IL-28A and IL-28B respectively) are distantly related to the IL-10 family and Interferons. All three IFN-lambdas uses a distinct receptor system composed of an IFN-lambdaR1 subunit (also called CRF2-12) and IL-10R2 subunit (also called CRF2-14). Signaling through this receptor system induces anti-viral defense similar but distinct than the type I Interferons. Recombinant murine IFN-lambda2 is a 19.8 kDa protein containing 175 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-444
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.