- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MQDPYVKEAE NLKKYFNAGH SDVADNGTLF LGILKNWKEE SDRKIMQSQI VSFYFKLFKN FKDDQSIQKS VETIKEDMNV KFFNSNKKKR DDFEKLTNYS VTDLNVQRKA IHELIQVMAE LSPAAKTGKR KRSQMLFQGR RASQ
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to induce STAT1/STAT2 activation in Human COLO 205 ISRE LUC reporter cells.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized IFN gamma recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted IFN gamma is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing IFN gamma recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IFG, IFI, Interferon gamma, Immune interferon, IFN-gamma
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000610.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56786138
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3458
- IFN-γ is an acid-labile interferon produced by CD4 and CD8 T lymphocytes as well as activated NK cells. IFN-γ receptors are present in most immune cells, which respond to IFN-γ signaling by increasing the surface expression of class I MHC proteins. This promotes the presentation of antigen to T-helper (CD4+) cells. IFN-γ signaling in antigen-presenting cells and antigen-recognizing B and T lymphocytes regulate the antigen-specific phases of the immune response. Additionally, IFN-γ stimulates a number of lymphoid cell functions including the anti-microbial and anti-tumor responses of macrophages, NK cells, and neutrophils. Human IFN-γ species-specific and is biologically active only in human and primate cells. Recombinant human IFN-γ is a 16.7 kDa protein containing 143 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-277
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin