- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The XMG1.2 is a neutralizing antibody that binds with the mouse Interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) protein, a 15 -17 kDa cytokine with significant antibacterial, antiviral, and antitumoral properties.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ifng
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ifg, IFN-g, Ifng
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The XMG1.2 is a neutralizing antibody that binds with the mouse Interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) protein, a 15 -17 kDa cytokine with significant antibacterial, antiviral, and antitumoral properties. When secreted by natural killer cells and by natural killer T lymphocytes, it regulates the immune response and supports adaptive immunity when produced by Th1 or CD8+ T lymphocytes. IFN-gamma plays an important role in the activation, the growth, and the differentiation of the macrophages, B and T lymphocytes, and natural killer cells. It interacts synergically with other cytokines, such as TNF-alpha, to inhibit proliferation of normal and transformed cells. IFN- gamma is the primary cytokine that defines Th-1 cells.The biological activity of IFN-gamma is not affected by glycosylation.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-043
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin