- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, Func, IF, IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The XMG1.2 is a neutralizing antibody that binds with the mouse Interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) protein, a 15 -17 kDa cytokine with significant antibacterial, antiviral, and antitumoral properties.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ifng
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ifg, IFN-g, Ifng
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 15978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The XMG1.2 is a neutralizing antibody that binds with the mouse Interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) protein, a 15 -17 kDa cytokine with significant antibacterial, antiviral, and antitumoral properties. When secreted by natural killer cells and by natural killer T lymphocytes, it regulates the immune response and supports adaptive immunity when produced by Th1 or CD8+ T lymphocytes. IFN-gamma plays an important role in the activation, the growth, and the differentiation of the macrophages, B and T lymphocytes, and natural killer cells. It interacts synergically with other cytokines, such as TNF-alpha, to inhibit proliferation of normal and transformed cells. IFN- gamma is the primary cytokine that defines Th-1 cells.The biological activity of IFN-gamma is not affected by glycosylation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-040
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.