- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Neut
- SPECIFICITY: The NIB42 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human interferon gamma, a multifunctional cytokine that is produced mainly by activated T and NK cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IFG, IFI, IFNG
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3458
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The NIB42 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human interferon gamma, a multifunctional cytokine that is produced mainly by activated T and NK cells. Interferon gamma has anti-viral and anti-parasitic properties and plays an important role in the activation, growth, and differentiation of macrophages, B and T lymphocytes, and natural killer cells. It interacts synergically with other cytokines, such as TNF-alpha, to inhibit proliferation of normal and transformed cells. The NIB42 antibody neutralizes IFN-gamma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-054
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805