- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: African Green Monkey, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Human, Pigtail Macaque, Rhesus, Sooty Mangabey
- IMMUNOGEN: E. coli-expressed human IFN-gamma
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IFN-gamma Antibody [B27] for use in flow cytometry and immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: IFN-gamma
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interferon-gamma, gIFN, IFNG, immune interferon, IIF, type II interferon, T interferon, T cell interferon, mitogen induced interferon, pH2-labile interferon, macrophage-activating factor, MAF
- Protein Accession Number: P01579
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3458
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-645
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.