- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys28-Lys436
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48.18 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IFNAR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Interferon Alpha/Beta Receptor 1, IFN-R-1, IFN-Alpha/Beta Receptor 1, Cytokine Receptor Class-II Member 1, Cytokine Receptor Family 2 Member 1, CRF2-1, Type I Interferon Receptor 1, IFNAR1, IFNAR, beta R1
- Protein Accession Number: P17181
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 530394832
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3454
- The Interferon- alpha/ beta Receptor 1 (IFN- alpha/ beta R1) is a receptor which binds Type I Interferons including Interferon- alpha and - beta . It is a cell surface receptor and heteromeric receptor composed of one chain with two subunits referred to as IFNAR1 and IFNAR2. IFN- alpha/ beta R1, in association with IFN- alpha/ beta R2, is required for propagating antiviral signal transduction triggered by IFN- alpha and IFN- beta . IFN- alpha/ beta R1 interacts very weakly or not at all with type 1 interferons and does not stably interact with IFN- alpha/ beta R2. Ligands associate with IFN- alpha/ beta R2, and this complex subsequently forms a stable ternary assembly with IFN- alpha/ beta R1. IFN- alpha/ beta R1 also associates with IFN- gamma R2 even in the absence of IFN- gamma stimulation. Human IFN- alpha/ beta R1 contains a nuclear localization signal in its extracellular domain that is required for receptor translocation to the nucleus following interaction with ligand. Interferon stimulation results in an immunologic response that is especially associated with viruses.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-329
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin